- Gardening and Horticulture is Ed’s occupation and is my hobby. Today I am looking forward to developing my new tropical garden in the Philippines.
- Model Railroading in O-gauge is one hobby. Ed sold the collection before moving to the Philippines.
- Ed’s other interests are cooking, classical music, art, making new friends.
- Home Improvements. Ed remolded my basement in my Jessup, Maryland home. Now it has a new bedroom and office combination, beautiful custom walk in closet, enlarged bathroom (a steam shower coming) and a library/TV room with a small kitchenette. Now that is is finished (Jan 2005) Ed can continue work on the garden, new patios and walkway, and finish installing the fish pond.
- Ed has lived and worked in Newville, PA – my hometown; Doylestown, PA; West Lafayette, IN; Baltimore, MD; Monterey, CA; Bangkok, Thailand; Wilmington, DE, Kauai, Lanai, and Hawaii islands; Memphis, TN; Shreveport, LA; Washington, DC; Far Hills, NJ; Queens, NY; Harrisburg, PA; Jessup, MD.
- In February 2012 Ed retired, put my home up for sale, closed the sale in August and then flew to Philippines.
- Since August 2012 Ed have been living in the Philippines. My current home is in Sun Valley Estates, Antipolo, Rizal on the outskirts of Metro Manila.
Ed in a rice field, Phuket, Thailand, 1997